I am a multimedia artist with a foundation in traditional manual arts. My current base of operations is in Atlanta, Georgia. Where I continue to work with multiple artistic mediums. The majority of my professional art career was in the United States Air Force. During which time I amassed a wide range of manual art skills including drawing, painting, and sculpting in both traditional art mediums and what is now known as digital art, or Computer Generated Imagery (CGI). Another key skill set acquired, is in the art of 2D and 3D animation. With this vast toolbox to work from, My expertise is surely able to bring life to virtually anything your mind’s eye can see, "making dream reality".
Some of the works of note are:
- Film property draftsman and creator for Marvel Studios
- Ant Man 2015
- Captain America: Civil War 2016
- Sculptor of "Flying Tiger of the 23rd Wing"
- Inventor/ artist of "Cuz it's Custom" brand emblems for Jeeps
- Trained a four person design team on industry-standard design/pre-press software
- Sculpted original statue of unit mascot for bronze-cast reproduction to be displayed at headquarters
- Designed exclusive promotional items for corporate executive officer and senior executive staff
- Directed production of annual corporate seminar brochures, posters, and multimedia products for three separate years
- Designed award medallions and programs for corporate Employee of the Year banquet
- Led design team production of company “branding” and marketing products by redesigning 70+ corporate agency logos.
Adobe Photoshop for image correction and manipulation
Adobe Illustrator for vector based illustration
Autodesk Maya for 3D modeling, animation, and rendering (Mental Ray)
Pixologic ZBrush for digital sculpting
KeyShot for rendering
As the Founder and Lead Creative Engineer, I have hands-on in every form of the creative process from concept to final product creation in the world of Digital to Physical here at 254 Multimedia (254MM). In a nut shell, my team and I specialize in turning creative energy into physical matter by using traditional/ digital artistry, rapid-prototyping, and 3D Printing.